Have trouble finding the books Kindle™ books you own or want on Lendle? Our Amazon bookmarklet makes it easy.
- Install the bookmarklet. In most browsers, simply drag this button to your bookmarks toolbar. In Internet Explorer, right-click the button and choose "Add to Favorites." View on Lendle
- On any Amazon.com Kindle book page, run the bookmarklet you've just installed (by clicking it in your bookmarks toolbar, or Favorites list).
- You'll be automatically redirected to the same book on Lendle, where you can easily add it to Your Books, or request to borrow it.
Bulk importerWant to bulk import a list of ASINs into your Lendle account? Use our importer.
- Compile a list of ASINs for your books. ASINs are Amazon's unique identifying number for each book. Make the list one ASIN per line.
- Paste your list into our importer, then click submit.
- Your book will be automatically added to your Lendle account, and made available for others to borrow if they're lendable.