It’s By Far The Most COMPLETE Victoria Falls Guide On The Market.
If you’re planning on visiting Victoria Falls (ZAMBIA and/or ZIMBABWE), this guide is essential for determining where to stay, what to do, and how much it will cost. From budget traveler to luxurious romantic get-a-ways this guide covers it all!
There are few places on earth that match the spectacular splendor of Victoria Falls. Victoria Falls, commonly known as Vic Falls, is perhaps one of the most famous destinations in southern Africa. With its central location to Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, and Zimbabwe, it’s no wonder why so many visitors to southern Africa include Victoria Falls into their itinerary.
One of the seven Natural Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls is truly inspirational. Whether you visit during the rainy season - when the falls form the largest curtain of water anywhere in the world - or during the dry season, you will not be disappointed.
With lush rainforests, a plethora of wildlife, and a handful of spectacular activities in which to partake, Victoria Falls is a definite, must visit, place of interest.
Travelers to Victoria Falls want to be placed in accommodation nearest to the falls and have great views of its plunging waters. But which side is better for this, Zambia or Zimbabwe?
In this guide, Wild Safari Africa’s Managing Director lists the vital points in great detail of what to see, how to do it, what it will cost and how to save money.
*Interactive maps to get your bearings straight
Here is what you will learn from this guide:
- What’s the difference between the Zimbabwe and Zambian sides of Victoria Falls?
- How to Stay and Remain Healthy and What medical facilities are there and how you contact them?
- What time does the border post or national parks open and close?
- How much does it cost to get into see the Falls?
- Where to stay in Zambia and Zimbabwe side
- What’s the weather like? This guide details seasonal shifts and the effect this has on Victoria Falls the animals and the vegetation
- Full list of Restaurants
- Full list of activities and how to save money
- Professional, safe and reliable operators. Be careful not to waste your money on unreliable companies
- In-depth information on the trips available including pick-up and drop-off times.
- Tips to photographing the Falls
- Walking tours around the Falls and what to be on the lookout for
- And much more!
Considered the “Adrenalin Capital of Africa,” try your hand at white water rafting along the raging Zambezi River, bungee jump between Zambia and Zimbabwe, board a helicopter for sight-seeing of a lifetime, glide over the falls in a Microlight, jump on the back of an elephant for an elephant-backed safari through the bush, or enjoy the more calming sunset cruise on the river for the more sedate visitor. Whatever suites your interest, Victoria Falls is sure to have it on hand.
Victoria Falls: The Complete Destination Guide was created with you in mind. It’s by far the most COMPLETE Victoria Falls guide on the market. I wish you the best in your planning and welcome you to Victoria Falls.
- 3 Lendlers own it
- 3 Copies available
- 1 Lends requested
- 1 Lends fulfilled
- 0 Lends outstanding
- 0 Spots in line booked
- 3h Average wait for lend
- Central Africa
- Coastal West Africa
- Digital Music - General
- East Africa
- Family & General Practice
- General & Anthologies
- General & Reference
- General Accessories
- General Broadcasting
- General Geometry
- General Surgery
- North Africa
- Phrasebooks - General
- South Africa
- Southern Africa
- West Africa
- Western Africa: Mali, Mauritania & Western Sahara
- Windows - General