Free full-color, foldout map
- Insider advice that will guide you to unforgettable German experiences. Whether you’re looking to explore Berlin’s cutting-edge art and music scene, take a leisurely drive along the Fairy-Tale Road, hike the Bavarian Alps, visit Ludwig’s magnificent Neuschwanstein castle, or down a stein with the locals during Oktoberfest, our authors have you covered.
- Where to find some of Europe’s most spectacular scenery, from the medieval towns and half-timbered houses along the Romantic Road to lovely vineyards along the Rhine River.
- Insightful commentary on Germany’s rich history and dazzling array of cultural institutions, from the world-renowned Bode Museum in Berlin to the legendary Hofbräuhaus in Munich.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations—they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity—no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
- 1 Lendlers own it
- 0 Copies available
- 0 Lends requested
- 0 Lends fulfilled
- 0 Lends outstanding
- 0 Spots in line booked